• Responsible for generating new Audience Extension, Search Engine Marketing, and Digital Marketing revenue for the entire state of Iowa and overseeing all accounts to ensure continuous growth
• Work directly with the Vice President of Digital Solutions on product training, new product information, and on boarding of new Regional Digital Sales Directors
• Monitor campaign results and adjust targeting tactics, reach, and budget allocation and create detailed reports to visually present overall campaign results
• Train and mentor Digital Sales Managers, Market Presidents, Directors of Sales, and Sales Executives across our 55 markets in new Audience Extension technologies and new digital sales/marketing solutions
• Work with corporate programmatic buying team to ensure all campaigns are setup with the most effective targeting tactics and radius to ensure optimum performance of all campaigns
• Accountable for the digital revenue goals in Cedar Rapids & Waterloo, Iowa
• Worked closely with the market managers and director of sales to create unique and valuable cross-platform programs to provide valuable digital marketing solutions for all our clients
• Developed and implemented strategic digital sales plans to accommodate corporate, market and product goals
• Directed digital sales forecasting with the DOS/MM and set performance budgets and goals accordingly
• Responsible for maximizing client revenue opportunities with on-going account list management, product training, and monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition
Business development and Account Manager for the Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, and Waterloo area. Responsible for providing the best marketing solutions available in digital marketing, creative design, local and national media placement, variable and static print, promotional items, and audio/video production.
TAG Communications is a full services marketing agency in the Quad Cities with over 23 years of experience in providing top marketing solutions to regional and national clients.
New business development executive for digital marketing and creative service teams including: SEO/SEM, content development, web design, social media, inbound marketing, and more
• Consistently on top industry trends with recognition from Inland Press, Second Street, and Street Fight magazine
• Built strong relationships with local business and area chambers as well as the business community via networking organizations
• Assisted product teams and management with presentations aligned with internal style guides and brand management
• Created an online marketing campaign for a local business that generated a click through rate that was 10 times higher than the national average
• Worked with 3 frozen yogurt restaurant locations, two in Iowa and one in Michigan, to handle their social media marketing for their retail location. With this effort, one of the locations became one of the highest performers in the country and was ranked 3rd in the Facebook restaurant category in the US according to a Likalizer report
New business development for core product teams including: the Gazette, KCRG TV9 (an ABC affiliate) and Colorweb printers
• Closed over 230 new business sales within first year by maintaining a 3x pipeline
• Held internal record for most deals sold, highest revenue deal sold, and highest in quantity of deals sold through the daily deal program, Here’s the deal.
• Created a new publication in the Saturday Gazette that covered small towns in Eastern Iowa. With this publication we worked with local area chambers and allowed local businesses to advertise. This brought in 240 new advertisers within 4 months and several continuous business relations
• Structured a campaign for a client that generated 1000+ new clients and over $97K in gross revenue. This success story is used nationally by the Blinder Group (www.BlinderGroup.com) when training media representatives and is featured as a case study on the secondstreet website.
IT sales and customer care specialist in Europe’s largest consumer electronics store • Collaborated in setting up the first Media Markt in Belgium.
• Consistently exceeded sales goals during 4 years of employment and personally generated over $5 million in sales
• Managed floor inventory, receiving and department P&L statements
• Educated customers on changing technologies matching products to lifestyles