Active Member (2014-present)
Marketingprofs offers real-world education for modern marketers through training, best practices, research, and other content.
Business League of Iowa City
Active Member (2013-present)
Business League of Iowa City brings together driven and talented professionals and entrepreneurs in varying areas of expertise, spheres of influence, stages of career development, and types of businesses.
- Learn through guest speakers as well as presentations by members
- Be mentored and mentor others
- Be exposed to potential investors, investments, clients, careers, and partners
- Share and receive recognition of achievements and support for challenges
Corridor Business Networking Group
Active Member (2014-present)
Corridor Business Networking Group is made up of professionals from different professions that want to network together and share leads with one another, thus expanding their business’. NBG would be organized to provide a positive, supportive, environment to exchange quality business referrals. It’s based on the concept that in a partnership environment of relationship building, when I help you and you help me we both benefit
Iowa City Chamber of Commerce
Active Member (2010-present)
On behalf of more than 1,000 members, the Iowa City Area Chamber of Commerce actively fosters a better business environment through community and economic development, member services and public policy advocacy. We serve the communities of Coralville, Iowa City, North Liberty and Solon.
Referral Exchange Network (2015-present)
The Referral Exchange Network connects non-competing Iowa City Area Chamber member businesses for the sole purpose of sharing leads, referrals, tips, information, and advice that directly support their ability to drive business.
This Meetup is for those in Eastern Iowa wanting to learn how to leverage WordPress. We focus on WordPress as a technology, related tools, and how to develop the best content to make your site a success. We discuss themes, plugins, and widgets while other times speak about blogging, headlines, and writing for the web.
Corridor Marketing/Digital Media Meetup
Group of Corridor marketing specialist that discuss and share the latest and greatest in marketing trends and technologies.
Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance
Active Member (2010-2014)
The Cedar Rapids Metro Economic Alliance combines the economic and community development efforts of the former Cedar Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce, Cedar Rapids Downtown District and Priority One. The new organization began January 1, 2012. Through core functions of business support, economic development, community development and public policy we strive to be the top economic growth region in the country. Click the Strategic Goals resource below to see our governance structure and learn more about our strategic goals and initiatives.
Sales executive round table (2013)
The Sales Roundtable is an arranged group of noncompeting sales professionals, from all levels who meet once per month for a forum on sales issues.
Meetings follow an agenda of predetermined topics relevant to the sales professional today including lead generation, conversion rates and client retention. Driven by group discussion, participants will receive tips and advice, learn from others and of course grow their network
BNI Business Builders chapter
President of the BNI Business Builders chapter with the following responsibilities
- Runs meetings according to BNI Agenda, Code of Ethics, Policies, and procedures.
- Take responsibility for ensuring Visitor Hosts carry out their function.
- Communicates with BNI Regional Office and Chapter members.
- Ensures all new and existing members are MSP qualified.
- Prepares monthly regional report.
- Orders and maintains a 30-day stock of chapter supplies.
- Insures that the other Leadership Team members are performing all of their duties on time
BNI CR-Team chapter
Vice President (2011-2012)
Vice President of the BNI CR-Team chapter with the following responsibilities
- In the absence of President, running the meeting according to Agenda
- Maintain attendance and referral records (business generated)
- Chairing the Membership Committee
- Vice President is a voting member of the committee
- Enters VP Report, PALMS data & any other VP responsibility